Application of intelligent automatic control systems (ACS) in present-day conditions allows increasing the volume of manufactured products, fulfilling complex technical tasks, increasing efficiency of technological equipment efficiency and energy saving.
ACS produced by AO AMZ Ventprom are hardware and software complexes, which include:
1. Measuring instruments (measure technological parameters) , 2. Automation equipment together with a programmable controller (performs autonomous control and data transfer via local network). 3. Supervisory monitoring and control system (SCADA-system).
Individual development and a full range of necessary works
AO AMZ Ventprom specialists carry out a full range of works on equipment automation, including setting system technical requirements together with a customer, developing schematic documentation and software, manufacturing the system, and launching a full equipment complex into operation.
Based on continuous communication with customers, extensive experience in the ACS development and implementation of the developments in various industries, we have created a comprehensive approach to equipment automation. It is based on the principle of producing failure-proof, high-performance, and technological control systems.
— Since a customer prefers to set his/her requirements for control systems (a particular manufacturer, equipment configuration, additional technical functions), the control systems are developed personally for each customer and have their unique features.
— Each ACS can be connected to the upper-level local network for remote monitoring and control through the SCADA-system developed by AO AMZ Ventprom or integrated into the customer's existing supervisory complex.
High quality conditions performedby AO AMZ VENTPROM
– conduction of full factory tests for each ACS supplied
– implementation of elements of automation equipment, controller equipment, and software from leading manufacturers (Siemens, Schneider Electric) in the ACS
– execution of the entire cycle of works on the equipment automation, from the development of a comprehensive system to commissioning at the site
– warranty service and service technical support of systems via remote connection of specialists
– extensive experience in the development and implementation of ACS at more than 100 sites in Russia, Europe, and Asia
Design and specifications
The system (MK) is designed to control ventilation units (both as part of a single fan and a ventilation unit consisting of two or more fans).
The control part is based on a reliable state-of-the-art programmable logic controller (PLC).
The power part is based on the reliable SPP soft starter or a frequency converter.
– The system is based on state-of-the-industry reliable devices: programmable logic controller (PLC), SPP soft starter, or PCh frequency converter.
— Increased number of control and protection functions
— New means of digital storage of pressure and flow rate data;
— the ACS operation parameters are displayed on a digital display, which increases the convenience of operation and maintenance
— the ACS can operate as part of a local information network.
– control of fan readiness for start-up; – setting of actuators to initial positions after power supply; – fan start in direct or reverse mode (direct or soft); – fan`s soft start in all modes, including in the counter running mode; – fan stop; – control of fan operation in any mode; – automatic restart of the fan in case of its shutdown during short-term (up to 9 seconds) voltage loss or deep voltage drop; – switching from working fan to the standby fan; – switching of the working fan from the normal operation mode into the reverse mode, or vice versa, with the fan pre-stop, or switching of the ATS type VUGP units into the reverse mode without the fan stop; – control of the actuators operation; – automatic switching of the air duct doors` position for the normal and reverse modes; – automatic activation of the standby fan when the operating fan is switched off; – self-diagnostics and analysis of the system faults; – monitoring of the actuators failures during the fan operation; – automatic activation of the low voltage standby input; – programmable fan start interlocks; – electric and electronic programmable main drive motor protections; – limitation of main drive motors` start current; – electric protections of actuator motors; – arc-free operation of main drive starters; – control of insulation resistance of main drive motors and actuators; – motor drying when the main drive insulation resistance drops below the set value; – the fan operation data transfer via the local information network to the PC; – data collection, processing, and storage in PC; – creation of screen forms and databases on the fan operation on PC;
FUNCTIONS PERFORMED VIA THE PC NETWORK
– control of the fan operation in all modes – monitoring of the operating parameters, including the settings of the SPP or ChP units – displaying data on the fan operation on the PC screen – creating databases on the fan operation by individual indicators (pressure, flow rate, vibration, temperature, etc.)
FAN EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN (LIGHT OR SOUND ALARM) WITH THE REASON INDICATION
– operation under the brake – bearings` overheating – increased vibration of bearing – tripping of the maximum motor protection – start-up mode failure – ground fault
EMERGENCY PROTECTION SYSTEMS SHUTTING OFF THE FAN
– short-circuit – phase breaks of the mains or motor – overloading –ground fault –operation when the fan is retarded – delayed start-up –the supply voltage turning off for more than 10 seconds – excessive temperature of motor and fan bearings – increased vibration of the fan bearings
INTERLOCKS PROVIDED IN THE SYSTEM
– simultaneous operation of two fans – spontaneous fan start-up after an operational shut-down – spontaneous fan start-up and restart until the cause of the emergency shut-down is removed – fan start-up after a start-up failure – fan drive motor start-up until the air duct doors are set to the position according to the selected mode, – switching the air duct doors` drives while the fan is running – shifting the air duct doors until the straightener reaches the position according to the selected mode – reversing of the fan drive until it stops completely – shifting of the air duct doors when the fan is unbraked (with a brake installed) – motor start when the fan is retarded (a brake installed) – two control modes
DIGITAL OR LED CONTROL / INDICATION OF PARAMETERS
– acceleration of the electric motor – control and registration of the fan pressure and feed rate data, – temperature and vibration of bearings – position of the straightener – position of the air duct doors – position of the brake – the presence of low voltage, 220/380V – the disconnection of the drive motor – current of the drive motor stator; – the fan stop – the integrity of the fan emergency shutdown relays – the integrity of the air duct doors` position sensors
– the fan operating mode (normal, reverse) – the fan shutdown
THE OPERATING MODE FAILURE THAT DOES NOT LEAD TO AN EMERGENCY, AND THE REASON
– failure of the emergency shutdown relay coil – voltage loss in the control circuits – activation of the standby voltage input; – deviation of pressure and feed parameters from the set values – failure of the limit switches that control the air duct doors` position – retarded state of the disabled fan – position of the straightener and the guide vanes` blades; – readiness of auxiliary drives to start the motor in normal or reverse mode – voltage presence in the control cabinets – position of air duct doors and doors
WE'LL MANUFACTURE A PRODUCT WITH CHARACTERISTICS YOU NEED
Each product we manufacture at AO AMZ VENTPROM is adapted to customer needs and operating characteristics
To ensure reliable and trouble-free operation of our equipment, we offer after-sales service. Quick and efficient warranty and after-sales services are possible due to a large network of warehouses within Russia, with lots of consumables and repair kits available, as well as on-line customer support.